THIS SERVICES AGREEMENT (“Agreement”) is entered into between the Parties, who agree as follows:
- SERVICES: You agree to perform the Services with the highest level of professional skill, in accordance with industry standards
- FOOD & BEVERAGE: You will provide menu items as agreed with Sturt Football Club Inc. only. Service of any food and beverage must comply with health department standards. You will not be prevented from selling non-alcoholic beverages that Sturt Football Club Inc outlets carry however if you choose to do so then you will be required to order these through Sturt Football Club and retail for the same price as Sturt Football Club outlets.
- LAWS, LICENSES AND REGULATIONS: Each party will comply with all applicable laws, regulations, codes, ordinances, and rules (the “Applicable Laws”) in connection with this Agreement. You will maintain at your expense all permits or licenses required to perform the Services.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sturt Football Club and their respective officers, directors, agents, contractors, employees (collectively referred to as the “Indemnitees”), against and from any and all allegations, demands, claims, liabilities, damages, or costs of any kind (including reasonable legal fees), whether or not occurring during the Term (“Claims”), arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your breach of this Agreement, (b) your negligence, or (c) your actual or alleged infringement of the rights of any person, including without limitation, copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property laws. Any Indemnitees against whom a Claim has been made may, by notice to you, require you to defend the Claim at your own expense and to reimburse the Indemnitees any amounts paid or payable, including reasonable attorney fees and costs.
- INSURANCE: You will maintain insurance at your own cost continuously throughout the Term and during any period in which you perform the Services. The insurance will comply with the requirements attached as EXHIBIT A which Sturt Football Club may update from time to time. On behalf of yourself and your insurers, you waive all rights against Sturt Football Club and their agents, officers, directors, and employees for recovery of damages to the extent these damages are covered by your insurance regardless of deductibles if any.
- TERMINATION: Sturt Football Club may terminate this Agreement for any reason
- GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE: This Agreement is governed by and interpreted under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the venues are located. Any litigation arising out of or related to this Agreement will be filed in a court of competent jurisdiction in which the Venue is located. The Parties unconditionally and irrevocably submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of these courts.
At Vendor’s expense, Vendor is required to maintain throughout the term of the agreement Professional Liability insurance with a limit of not less than AUD $20,000,000 per claim. Such policy shall cover claims arising out of negligent errors or omissions during the performance of professional services, including coverage for attorney fees and investigation. The retroactive date of the policy must be shown on the certificate of insurance and must be on or before the effective date of this Agreement. Vendor shall keep such insurance in force during this Agreement.
Sturt Football Club’s priority has and continues to be the health and safety of its players, staff, officials, members, supporters, patrons, and suppliers.
We have a responsibility to provide a match day environment that is, as far as reasonably practicable, safe and without risk to health.
COVID-19 and its variants pose a significant threat to our health and safety and can cause serious illness and, in some circumstances, death.
It is our responsibility to seek to minimise or prevent, as far as reasonably practicable, the risk of exposure to COVID-19 at Sturt related events. In delivering upon this responsibility, a demonstrably safe and effective vaccine offers the best possible protection in keeping people safe, healthy and together.
COVID-19 presents a significant risk to the operations and financial performance of Sturt Football Club. Livelihoods depend on our borders opening and having crowds back at games. Vaccination is the best way to achieve this.
As such, we strongly encourage vaccination.
The Club through its Double Blues Go Green initiative aims to minimise waste to landfill, reduce carbon emissions and improve our environment.
We continue to develop the Club in a sustainable capacity and will work closely with suppliers, vendors, partners and the community regarding the on and off field operations of the Club including match day.
Vendors agree to the following:
- comply with the Club’s waste minimisation initiatives – view here
- educate themselves and staff on correct waste management practices
- use approved certified compostable materials
- separate materials into the correct bins for appropriate disposal
- ensure that no waste materials are littered or left unattended during bump in, the operation and bump out
Set up is from 8:00am match day. The outer fence is installed from 7:00am – vehicles may be parked in the morning before installation of fence is complete and returned to later. Vehicles are not permitted to be parked the day before.
It is recommended that you are open thirty minutes before the start of the first game.
Pack down can commence in the last quarter of the league game.