Sunday 26 July we play Norwood in Round 5 at Peter Motley Oval.
SA Health have not yet approved SANFL Clubs’ COVID Management Plans.
Whilst we would love nothing more than to see an army of our supporters at the game this weekend, in all likelihood we will be required again to limit entry to 1000 spectators under State Government COVID-19 regulations.
We will therefore be limiting entry for this game to those Club members with home match access as part of their membership.
We know this will cause disappointment and frustration for many supporters, but please understand we all must do the right thing to keep South Australians safe.
- Entry only available to season (home and away) or home match ticketed members.
- All other non-ticketed membership categories will not be granted entry.
- Under 18s will only be eligible for admittance if they hold a ticketed club membership (Club Bluey or Club Bluey Plus are not ticketed club memberships and will not gain entry).
- Entry will be on a first in, first serve basis – we therefore strongly encourage you to arrive early. Gates will open at 10.30am.
- Once we have reached 1000 people, gates will be locked. We will keep members updated on social media and advise if we have reached capacity.
- Have your barcoded 2020 membership card ready for scanning at the gate. (Note: it is not a requirement this weekend to have a digital ticket on a smart phone.)
Other Game Day Information
- There will be no oval access for spectators, including kick & catch at the quarter breaks.
- Entry via Trimmer Terrace gates only.
- Pass outs will only be available from half time of the League match only.
- Cambridge Room will be open during the League game.
- Canteen will be open for food and beverage options.
- No game day activations eg face painting, bouncy castle, junior cheer squad.
- Once inside the venue, we ask that you adhere to social distancing of 1.5 metres and apply good hygiene protocols.
Once again, we thank you for your continued support and understanding of the significant challenges every SANFL Club is facing in delivering a football season in a COVID-19 environment.
For further information on entry details, please keep checking the Club website and Facebook page, or contact the Club (08 8271 4611).